Heating and Cooling, HVAC Service & HVAC RepairCastle Rock, CO, Centennial, CO, Parker, CO, Ken Caryl, CO, Lone Tree, CO & Highlands Ranch, CO
Take advantage of the most environmentally friendly and energy efficient temperature control system on the market! A geothermal system utilizes the free energy source found right in your own backyard, transferring heat from the ground to your house through an underground loop of pipes linked to a heat pump. Combining both heating and cooling capacity, this rewarding system can also supply domestic hot water. Call High Efficiency Heating and Air Conditioning at (303) 400-6043, and we’d be happy to provide further information, custom design, and complete installation. We combine proven, top quality products with meticulous job performance to ensure maximum rewards and return For Comfort and Peace of Mind.
Dependable Geothermal HVAC Services
While it’s true that a geothermal HVAC system is more costly to purchase and install than conventional equipment, you can expect to recover the investment in less than five years. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, High Efficiency Heating and Air Conditioning specializes in the industry innovations that provide unmatched energy efficiency, system longevity, and manufacturer’s warranties. We ensure the right fit for your specific requirements, offer the advanced features that combine luxury with cost-savings, and handle every phase of the project to unwavering standards of quality. Rely on High Efficiency Heating and Air Conditioning for a full range of expert geothermal services, including new installation, retrofit, seasonal maintenance, and repair. We are here to protect your best interests and remain on-call for 24/7 Emergency Service across the Denver metro area.
Benefits of Geothermal heating/cooling include:
- Lower Operating Costs – Expect to save between thirty and sixty percent on heating and up to fifty percent on cooling costs when compared to conventional HVAC systems.
- Safe Operation – Because it doesn’t burn fuel to generate heat, a geothermal heat pump eliminates the dangers of the combustion process, such as hot surfaces, fumes, fire hazard, and the threat of carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, and other greenhouse gas emissions.
- Versatile – Suitable for both new construction and retrofit situations.
- Unobtrusive – With no noisy outdoor compressor or fan, and a whisper-quiet indoor unit, the geothermal system never draws unwanted attention.
- Low Maintenance – Because the heat pump is located indoors, protected from the elements, and features very few moving parts, upkeep is minimal.
- Long-Lived – Indoor components deliver approximately twenty-five years of service, while the underground loop generally lasts upwards of fifty years, delivering exceptional value.
- Environmentally Friendly – The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recognizes geothermal HVAC as the most environmentally responsible means of heating and cooling on the market.